The Inner Sage's privacy, copyright and disclaimer statements are designed to protect your rights and govern the use of information on this website.
The Inner Sage will take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the privacy of individuals as required by the Information Privacy Act 2009 and the Information Privacy Principles contained in that Act.
Collecting your personal information
When collecting your personal information, The Inner Sage will:
- tell you for what purpose we will be collecting the information
- tell you what information is necessary to access our products and services, including payments and transactions
- not ask for or collect any sensitive information about you unless it is necessary to meet legal, public interest or statistical requirements
- not pass the information on to other entities without your consent unless it is required by law or for public interest
When you provide The Inner Sage with your personal information, we will:
- use the information to help you use The Inner Sage services
- gather the data for analysis
- remove personally identifiable characteristics, unless you have given us specific consent to recognise your usage on an individual basis
The Inner Sage will not disclose your personal information to any other person or organisation unless one of the following reasons applies:
- you have given us your consent to do so
- is required by law or authorised to do so under a law
- there are grounds to believe disclosure will prevent a threat to life or health
When handling your personal information, The Inner Sage will:
- take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is securely stored
- monitor transmissions sent to or from The Inner Sage for quality control and systems administration
- strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access
- operate secure servers to minimise the risk of unauthorised use of your credit card information
You can access the personal information that you give us in accordance with our obligations under the Right to Information/Information Privacy Act 2009. The Inner Sage will also take all reasonable steps to correct and update your personal information or remove it if it is no longer needed.